From 9th to 15th February, to celebrate love under the sunshine in beautiful Saas-Fee we have created the following package:
- A 75 Min Couple Massage “Romantic Harmony”
- A 90 Min Private Spa with Champagne and Amuse Bouche
- An essential oil blend Phyto 5 Serum to bring home
Cost for this unforgettable offer CHF 500
We’ve created three special offers so that if you stay for longer at The Capra you’ll save more:
15% Discount off our Best Available Rate (BAR) for a stay of 3 nights
20% Discount off our BAR for a stay of 5 nights
25% Discount off our BAR for a stay of 7 nights
(Dependent upon Availability)
Escape from your daily routine and refresh your mind & body during our Peak Health One Day Retreat. The Capra and Peak Health have created an exclusive one-day package integrating Peak Health’s four key pillars: Nutrition, Fitness, Mental Resilience and Sleep, to offer an opportunity to improve your general well-being. The package includes:
- 2.5 hour morning hike around Saas-Fee with a local guide
- Peak Health lunch in The Brasserie
- Access to the Peak Health Spa
- 75-minute private yoga or qigong class
- 50-minute infrared detox wrap
- Peak Health goodie bag & bottle
Further details of the itinerary:
- Improve your cardiorespiratory fitness and strengthen your muscles while reconnecting with nature during your hike in the mountains.
- Fuel your body with high quality proteins, healthy fats and seasonal vegetables rich in vitamins, mineral, fibres and antioxidants to support all your body systems and to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Cleanse your body of toxins and improve your blood circulation during your infrared body wrap.
- Improve your posture, flexibility and balance while also reducing your stress and anxiety levels during your private yoga or qigong class.
If you’re feeling inspired and are eager to see the impact of a full week of wellness, we encourage you to join us on our Signature Peak Health Retreats!
Master a few of The Capra’s signature dishes, or recipes of your choice, with guidance from a member of our Executive Chef, Daniel Kornhuber’s, kitchen team.
Two hour class: CHF 100 per person
For the second instalment of Chefs on the Mountain, over two nights we welcome chefs Tino Staub, Diego Della Schiava and Tom Booton to The Capra, alongside The Capra’s Executive Chef, Daniel Kornhuber.
Both Tino and Diego are pushing the boundaries of Swiss cookery, using the only the finest ingredients that they can source from within Switzerland. Tom has developed his skills working at some of the best restaurants around the world in his short career.
Date: 22nd & 23rd March 2019
In the summer of 2019 Peak Health returns to The Capra with their summer retreat programme, starting on Saturday 6th July and running weekly until Saturday 14th September.
Through an immersive focus on four key quadrants: Nutrition, Fitness, Mental Resilience and Sleep, Peak Health utilise the full week to inspire holistic shifts for an overall improvement in health and wellbeing.
You will undoubtedly leave with a refreshed mindset on health and the tools to sustain this positive shift and return to your daily life rejuvenated.
Perfect for solo travellers, families or even with a group of friends or colleagues.
For further information, click below: