The Capra offers you the opportunity to experience five different famous Swiss ski resorts in the Valais region within the space of a week, including the top two longest vertical runs in Europe.
A professional ski guide will accompany you on all trips and you will enjoy returning to The Capra each evening for a relaxing time and delicious meal. Sample itinerary:
Day 1: Saas-Fee: Start your week by exploring the 150km of slopes, which are up to 3,600m.
Day 2: Aletsch Arena: Enjoy discovering the skiing area of Aletsch which combines Riederalp, Bettmeralp and Fiesch-Eggishorn across 104km of pistes up to an elevation of 2,869m..
Day 3: Crans Montana: You will appreciate the south-oriented situation of this resort, as well as modern lifts across 140km of ski slopes with several world cup tracks and an 8km long slope.
Day 4: Zermatt: This is Switzerland’s highest ski area at 3,883m and it encompasses 54 mountain railways and modern lifts across 360km of pistes.
Day 5: Val d’Anniviers: This region encompasses three skiing areas: St-Luc Chandolin, Grimentz-Zinal and Vercorin. In total: 210km of slopes up to 2,900m with 43 ski lifts.
Day 6: Saas-Fee: Return to Saas-Fee to take in the breath-taking panorama of the eighteen surrounding 4,000m peaks.
Prices start from CHF 645 per person, per day in double occupancy for a Signature Double Room & CHF 765 per person, per day in double occupancy, for a Signature Suite. Minimum 4-night stay and subject to availability (minimum 2, maximum 6 people per safari), free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival. Price is inclusive of VAT and exclusive of local tax (adults CHF 4.50 per day, children 6 to 16 CHF 2.25 per day). A credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
- Guided skiing with a professional ski instructor
- Private transfers to and from the ski resorts (between 45 to 75min drive from Saas-Fee).
Other extras included with your stay at The Capra:
- Access to the Peak Health Spa
- Breakfast at The Capra Brasserie
- Minibar (coffee, tea, mineral water, soft drinks and beer)
- Wi-Fi, Safe, TV, Video on demand and an interactive news tool
- Transfer to and from the parking or bus station (on arrival and departure)
- Transfer to and from the slopes, to The Capra’s ski cabin for a genuine ski on-off experience.
Suggested add-ons (supplemental charge):
- The Capra Body Treatment
- The Capra Private Spa with a sauna, steam room and hydrotherapy pool for private use.